Caring for you around Covid
The health and wellbeing of our customers and our employees is of utmost importance, and particularly during the current climate, we are doing everything we can to provide a safe environment for our guests and our teams.
You can be reassured that the management of The Sandridge Pub Company has taken advice from both the Government, and from experts within our industry on how to implement the best COVID care. We also know that it’s very important that you are aware of the steps we are taking to look after your wellbeing, by not only explaining how the set up of our pubs look now, but also on the rules we expect our guests and our team to abide by to make sure everyone feels safe.
We do advise that you call to book a table to eat with us to avoid the disappointment of there not being any tables available. Both our bar and restaurant seating layouts have slightly changed to allow more space between tables, and in some instances, this has meant we have less seating within our restaurant space than normal. We will of course accommodate our guests where possible.
Our employees that work at both The Unicorn and The Old Swan have been fully trained on how to work in their environments within this current COVID-era, and how to manage the safety of both customers and their colleagues.
Our COVID Care Steps:
- One-way systems have been set up for entering and exiting the bar area
- All guests will be asked to use hand sanitiser provided throughout the premises
- Details of every household visiting will be asked to provide their contact details for track and trace
- Tables are not to be moved and table hopping is not permitted
- Table service will be provided both inside and to tables in the garden area
- Drinking at the bar is not permitted
- No table tabs to be opened – payment should be made after ordering (preferably by card)
We ask all our guests visiting to:
- not visit if you are displaying any COVID symptoms
- sanitise your hands on entering the building
- keep to social distancing, queuing markers and directions from the team
- wash your hands often and where appropriate